I remember Fr. Ed Espiritu as the small but dynamic rector we had during by Don Bosco days. He died recently after years of fighting colon cancer. He was buried in Lawaan last Thursday. Goodbye, Fr. Rector.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.