Thanks to the Bantayan Island Power Corp. (Bipcor), I had the opportunity to stay overnight at a unique resort that features a cave where one could swim in fresh water underground. I just don’t have my card reader right now to be able to access the photos from my phone camera. Just wait for my updates to this post.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.