How clean is Taiwanese coal-fired plant technology than that of the Koreans? Im asking this question in the light of the competition between the Taiwanese-backed group that plants to construct three power plants in Toledo City and the Korean Electric Power Corp. (KEPCO)-Salcon that still has to construct its promised two 100 megawatts coal-fired plants in Naga City.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.