The opposition is filing one impeachment complaint daily for the last three days. It is a ploy to avoid a technicality. On the other hand, they look so desperate in their efforts to unseat President Arroyo.
I think the opposition should focus on getting the numbers both in the LOwer House and in the streets.The last count, the opposition lack enough supporters to get an impeachment complaint passed on to the Senate. In the streets, a mere 50,000 or even 100,000 pales in comparison to the millions gathered prior to Edsa 1 and during Edsa 2.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.