sunstar editors recently carried out some cost cutting and this translated into just one English column for me every week.
definitely a loss for sunstar readers and a plus for my dear friends in this blog because i will have more time and juicier items here.
for example … talking about customs matters … the two customs guys who went to japan had the help of a cebu-based japanese entrepreneur and philantropist of sorts.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
- Retweeted Rappler (@rapplerdotcom): The remains of Kian delos Santos tested negative for gunpowder, PNP... fb.me/43I7jLrD8 2 hours ago
- RT @rapplerdotcom: The remains of Kian delos Santos tested negative for gunpowder, PNP announced. s.rplr.co/yt25BJN 2 hours ago
- 2 years ago in boracay. fb.me/3lIBCM4BP 1 day ago
- fb.me/2bL2eW5au 2 days ago
- fb.me/GHW0qd5s 2 days ago
- Watching 'Games of Thrones' 2 days ago
- RT @mikelimpag: The things she had to go through...the words said against her, just to get to thus point. Vindication for Joy. https://t.co… 4 days ago
- You make us proud, Joy! #proudlycebuano #gold fb.me/8BdW600C2 4 days ago
- Congratulations, guys! fb.me/8R1BYiavi 4 days ago
- fb.me/8WdRXU01x 1 week ago