sunstar editors recently carried out some cost cutting and this translated into just one English column for me every week.
definitely a loss for sunstar readers and a plus for my dear friends in this blog because i will have more time and juicier items here.
for example … talking about customs matters … the two customs guys who went to japan had the help of a cebu-based japanese entrepreneur and philantropist of sorts.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.