The customs grapevine has several conflicting stories re the recent bodega fire at the Cebu International Port. However, the alleged involvement of men of former district collector Billy Bibit is plausible. DUring his time, a lot of swing operations at the CIP occured. The absence of these anomalous cargo would now be explained as due to the fire.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.