Justice Chief Raul Gonzalez has ordered an investigation into alleged bribery involving the reversal of the DOJ ruling on the King v. Go kidnap case. The bribery talks arose when somebody distributed CDs here in Cebu and Manila re a wiretapped conversation between accused Roderick Go’s lawyer and Go’s parents.
- 2011 strategic plan renders new P170M traffic study unnecessary
- Cebuanos sing against Bongbong Marcos
- Cebu’s 4-day ‘Welgang Bayan’
- Mamasapano: The Messy Search for Truth
- Pursuing peace
- Find best PH climbing wall atop Cebu skyscraper
- Football brawl: the other sides
- ‘Where is Sulpicio?’ Cordova official asks
- Beginning to like Globe’s Go Sakto
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.